Amegy Bank® Fort Worth
Amegy Bank believes in Fort Worth. Although we recently established our Fort Worth headquarters in Sundance Square, Amegy’s support of the city is anything but new. Amegy’s commercial and real estate lending efforts to the Fort Worth community began more than 15 years ago, and we look forward to continuing that relationship for many years to come.
Commercial & Industrial Lending
Amegy® has been lending to Fort Worth businesses for many years with a primary focus on the middle market, corporate and energy spaces. Today, we maintain commercial loan commitments of approximately $200 million which help facilitate the working capital, equipment and acquisition financing needs of the Fort Worth business community.
Real Estate Lending
Approximately $200 million in construction financing for key Fort Worth projects:
- Texas and Pacific Lofts – Renovation and conversion of historic downtown Texas & Pacific Terminal building into loft style residences. Developed by Wood Partners and completed in 2007.
- Firestone and Robertson Distillery – 85,000-sf distillery and entertainment venue located at the former Glen Garden golf course. Developed by the makers of TX Whiskey with completion expected Summer 2017.
- Elan West 7th Luxury Apartments – 375-unit project located at Azalea Avenue and Carroll Street. Land assembled by Fort Capital and developed by Greystar. Completed in 2015.
- Elan River District Apartments – 325-unit project located at White Settlement and Athenia. Land assembled by Fort Capital and developed by Greystar with completion expected Fall 2017.
- Elan Crockett Row Apartments – 380-unit project located at Crockett and University in West 7th corridor. Developed by Greystar with completion expected Winter 2019.