Amegy Bank Dallas
We're Passionate About Helping Our Clients
At Amegy Bank, our bankers enjoy working closely with clients to better understand their business. We believe in building lasting relationships with our clients in order to help fuel the growth they need to achieve their life-long dreams. See some of our client testimonial stories and let us know how we can help you accomplish your goals.
We’re proud to have the depth of banking services of a large bank, yet still be nimble in our local decision making. We rely on our local management to make local lending and strategic decisions to meet the unique needs of the Dallas/Ft. Worth community.
Whether it’s providing treasury management solutions, commercial loans, or wealth management planning, we have a well-rounded team of veteran bankers who are passionate about delivering the right solutions to help our clients achieve their personal and business goals.
Give us an opportunity to get to know you and find out how we can help you accomplish your goals.
Amegy Bank Connects You:
Looking Beyond COVID-19
During the latest edition of AMEGY CONNECTS YOU, our Dallas and Fort Worth market executives, Carlos Munguia and Brandon Bledsoe discussed the current state of banking, updates on the Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) and the long term impact of COVID 19. The event, moderated by Chris Howell, President & CEO of Chris Howell Communications LLC, also examined the path forward leading to 2021.
Amegy Bank Dallas In The News
- 13 ways AI can boost your customer acquisition efforts
- 14 clear signs your business needs to pivot to survive
- 16 ways to foster personal accountability on your team
- VP of Business and Community Development, Shari Hicks, interviewed by Chris Howell Communications, LLC on Navigating the Impact of COVID-19 on Your Business
- Amegy Bank Enters Southern Dallas With Opening of Bishop Arts Banking Center
- Dallas President Carlos Munguia Invited to Join Dallas Business Journal Leadership Trust
- The Tiny Texas Town Bankrolling Dallas Institutions
- Amegy Bank Dallas Promotes Nick Diaz to Executive Vice President
- Amegy Bank Dallas Promotes Jim Caldwell to Executive Vice President
- Amegy Bank Dallas hires Paul Noonan as SVP, Commercial Banking
- Amegy Bank Dallas hires Shari Hicks as Vice President, Business & Community Development
- Governor Abbott Appoints Three To University of North Texas System Board of Regents
- Amegy Bank eyes expansion to Southern Dallas