Amegy Bank Fort Worth
Amegy Bank believes in Fort Worth. Although we recently established our Fort Worth headquarters in Sundance Square, Amegy’s support of the city is anything but new. Amegy’s commercial and real estate lending efforts to the Fort Worth community began more than 15 years ago, and we look forward to continuing that relationship for many years to come.
Commercial & Industrial Lending - Amegy® has been lending to Fort Worth businesses for many years with a primary focus on the middle market, corporate and energy spaces. Today, we maintain commercial loan commitments of approximately $200 million which help facilitate the working capital, equipment and acquisition financing needs of the Fort Worth business community.
Real Estate Lending - Approximately $200 million in construction financing for key Fort Worth projects:
- Texas and Pacific Lofts – Renovation and conversion of historic downtown Texas & Pacific Terminal building into loft style residences. Developed by Wood Partners and completed in 2007.
- Firestone and Robertson Distillery – 85,000-sf distillery and entertainment venue located at the former Glen Garden golf course. Developed by the makers of TX Whiskey completed in November 2017.
- Elan West 7th Luxury Apartments – 375-unit project located at Azalea Avenue and Carroll Street. Land assembled by Fort Capital and developed by Greystar. Completed in 2015.
- Elan River District Apartments – 325-unit project located at White Settlement and Athenia. Land assembled by Fort Capital and developed by Greystar completed in June 2018.
- Elan Crockett Row Apartments – 380-unit project located at Crockett and University in West 7th corridor. Developed by Greystar with completion expected Winter 2019.
Amegy Bank Fort Worth In the News
Meet the Team
President, Fort Worth Region
A Fort Worth native, Brandon has more than 30 years of experience in banking with extensive expertise in middle market commercial banking, commercial real estate and credit.
SVP, Commercial Banking Manager
A TCU graduate, James has been with Amegy Bank since 2006 and has spent the bulk of his career banking middle market, corporate and energy-related businesses.
Sarah Mayer Jackson
SVP, Commercial Real Estate Manager
A Fort Worth native and TCU graduate, Sarah started her banking career in 2004. In 2009 she joined the Amegy Banking team in Houston and specializes in commercial real estate lending and syndications.
VP, Commercial Banking
Since graduating from TCU in 2009, Travis has spent the majority of his career working in commercial banking in Fort Worth. He holds a B.B.A. in Finance with a minor in Real Estate from TCU, is a CFA Charterholder, and is a Certified Management Accountant.