- Receive your statements and notices sooner than mail delivery.
- Customize the statements and notices you want to receive.
- Reduce the risk of identity theft.
- Receive email alerts when new documents are available.
18 months* of statement history and 3 years of tax documents are stored online.
*Beginning July 2017, we are increasing the available history of Deposit Account Statements each month for the life of active accounts that remain enrolled in our online digital banking service. While we don’t anticipate modifying the Statement storage timeframe, should we need to decrease it in the future for any reason we will post a notice where your Statements are made available, and notify you by email at your last known email address, at least 90 days before the change. As a best practice, you may wish to periodically download copies of your Statements.
How to Get Started
Login to your Amegy® online banking account, access the "Account" tab, then "eDocuments" and click "My eDocuments Preferences".
- Overdrawn Letter
- CD Certificate Renewal
- DDA Dormat Letter
- CD Advice of Credit
- Loan Payment
- Billing Payment
- Home Equity Credit LIne Statement
- CD Interest Credited
- Consumer Loan Statement
- IRA Statement
- CD Retirement Plan
- Renewal Notice
- Final Loan Payment Billing Statement
- Commerical Loan Statements
- 1099-A Acquisition or Abandonment of Secured Property
- 1099-C Cancellation of Debt
- 1099-DIV Dividends and Distributions
- 1099-INT Interest Income
- 1099-MISC Miscellaneous Income
- 1099-Q Payment from Qualified Education Programs
- 1099-R Distributions from Pensions, Annuities, Retirement Plans, IRAs or Insurance Contracts
- 5498-IRA Contribution
- 5498-ESA Education Savings Account Contributions
- 1098 Mortgage Statements (for select mortgage loans).
Still have questions? Visit our eDocuments Frequently Asked Questions.