Below you'll find the features, aka "amazing-benefits-for-an-amazing-you," that come with the AmaZing Rate® Visa® Credit Card* from your local Amegy Bank.
- 9.00% Variable APR, one of the lowest rates in the market
- 0% Intro APR on purchases for 6 months, 9.00% variable APR thereafter1
- 0% Intro APR on balance transfers for 12 months, 9.00% variable APR thereafter2
- As with all of your Amegy accounts, your dedicated local banker is ready to help you setup and manage your credit card to ensure maximum benefit to you.
* Credit cards subject to credit approval. Certain terms, conditions and restrictions apply. See Amegy Bank Consumer Credit Card Agreement and Disclosures for more details. All offers subject to change at any time. The APR is based on the Prime Rate is accurate as of 08/01/2016 and actual APR may vary with the market based on the Prime Rate as published in The Wall Street Journal.
- 0.00% Introductory APR for purchases for the first six months from account opening; after that, the variable APR will be 9.00%. Introductory APR does not apply to cash advances. Minimum balance payments are still required each month, if applicable.
- 0.00% introductory APR balance transfer for the first 12 months from the date the transfer posts to the account; after that, the variable APR will be 9.00%. For new accounts, balance transfer requests must be received within 60 days of account opening. A 3% balance transfer fee for each transfer ($10 minimum) will apply. Transfers made during the introductory period will not be charged any interest. Minimum balance payments may still be required each month. This offer is only available to new consumer credit cards and not available with all card types.
- Must be enrolled in Online Banking to enroll in Purchase Alerts. Message and data rates from your wireless provider may apply.
- Cardholder is not responsible for fraudulent charges made with their card or account information as long as they promptly notify Amegy Bank of unauthorized card use. Disputed transactions must post to account before provisional credit will be issued. For specific conditions, limitations, and other details, please call the number on the back of your card.