* Credit cards subject to credit approval. Certain terms, conditions and restrictions apply. See Amegy Bank Consumer Credit Card Agreement and Disclosures for more details. All offers subject to change at any time. The APRs mentioned below are accurate as of 09/21/2017 and actual APR may vary with the market based on the Prime Rate as published in The Wall Street Journal.
1. 0.00% introductory APR balance transfer for the first 12 months from the date the balance posts to the account, 9.75%-15.75% variable APR after that. For new accounts, balance transfer requests must be received within 60 days of account opening. A 3% balance transfer fee for each transfer ($10 minimum) will apply. Transfers made during the introductory period will not be charged any interest. Minimum balance payments may still be required each month. This offer is only available to new consumer credit card accounts and not available with all card types.
2. 0.00% introductory APR for the first six months from account opening; after that, the variable APR will be 9.75%-15.75%. Introductory APR does not apply to cash advances. Purchases made during the first six months of account opening will not be charged interest. Minimum balance payments may still be required each month. This offer only available to new consumer credit cards and not available with all card types.
3. Mobile Card Fraud Alerts and Purchase Alerts are free for Amegy Bank clients. Standard text message and data rates from your wireless provider may apply.
4. Amegy Zero Liability—cardholder will not be held responsible for fraudulent charges made with their card or account information as long as cardholder notifies the bank immediately of any unauthorized use. Does not apply to ATM transactions or PIN transactions. A disputed transaction must be posted to your account before provisional credit may be issued. For specific conditions, restrictions, limitations and other details, please contact us at (800) 287-0301.