To delete or uninstall the application from your mobile phone or device, follow the instructions below. Refer to the user guide that came with your mobile phone or device for more information, or contact your mobile phone or device manufacturer or authorized dealer.
iPad or iPhone:
1. Press and hold any application icon until all icons begin to wiggle.
2. Tap the little “x” in the upper-left corner of the application you want to delete. A dialog box will appear informing you that deleting this app will also delete all of its data.
3. Tap the Delete button.
1. Open the Google Android Menu.
2. Go to the Settings icon and select Applications.
3. Click on Manage.
4. You will see a list of installed applications.
5. Select the application you want to uninstall and click the Uninstall button.