Online Security Center
Establish Effective Security Habits
- Be wary of requests for information and never agree to send money or private data without confirming the legitimacy of the requestor.
- Protect sensitive information by shredding pre-approvals for credit cards, destroying cards you no longer use and keeping identification documents stored someplace safe.
- Lock down your logins by creating difficult passwords that you change frequently and don’t share with others.
- Keep antivirus software updated to limit your exposure to malware during everyday online activities.
- Monitor your cards by reviewing your transactions frequently and keeping physical track of your payment cards.
- Develop anti-fraud office procedures to track high risk financial processes with internal controls.
- Implement dual-authorization by requiring at least two approvals for high risk transactions like wire transfers and checks.
- Protect sensitive information on your computers by restricting data access to essential employees only and by keeping the latest antivirus software installed.
- Keep employee logins safe by enforcing strict password criteria and updating frequently.
- Educate your staff about phishing schemes and malware.
Install IBM® Security Trusteer RapportTM Software
Download this free software that helps protect your browser from malware attacks and fraudulent websites.[cite::1133::cite]
Mobile Card Fraud Alerts
Enroll to receive text alerts if we detect a suspicious transaction on your Amegy Visa® debit or credit card.[cite::1116::cite]
Visa Purchase Alerts
Sign up to receive email/text notifications for debit or credit card transactions based on criteria you select.[cite::1125::cite]
Online Banking Travel Notifications
Easily notify us of your itineraries or last minute trip changes to help avoid card disruption while traveling.
Amegy Mobile Banking App
Use your tablet or smartphone to stay on top of what’s happening with your accounts while you’re on the go.[cite::1004::cite]
Download our Mobile App