- View eDocuments online, this includes account statements, notices, and tax statements[cite::2110::cite]
- View business and personal accounts together
- Set up multiple business user profiles
- Multiple levels of employee access
- Set up balance alerts, personal reminders and Amegy Purchase Alerts[cite::1110::cite]
- Pay bills
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Wire Transfers
- Make employee direct deposits and electronic tax payments
- Dispute an unauthorized ACH or card transaction on your account
- View check images, order checks, perform stop payments, etc.
- Direct Connect for Quicken®/QuickBooks™
- Reorder checks
- Setup easy, online travel notifications—notify us of your travel plans online and help prevent your credit or debit card from being blocked while traveling
Additional Bill Pay Features
- View your payment history
- Add or delete payees
- Create payee categories to assist you in organizing your finances
- Schedule single or recurring payments
- Pay bills from multiple accounts
- Export payment information to Quicken® or QuickBooks™
- Sign up to receive e-bills
What You Need To Enroll
- An Amegy Bank business checking account on which you are an authorized signer.
- An active email account.
- A web browser that supports 128-bit encryption.
- A completed Business Online Banking Enrollment Application and Multi-Party Addendum submitted at the nearest Amegy banking center or contact Online Banking Customer Service at 888-500-2960 (Monday - Saturday: 7:00 AM - 4:00 PM).