Where to Use Google Pay[cite::1137::cite]
Google Pay[cite::1123::cite] is accepted at millions of places around the world. You can use it anywhere you see either of these symbols at checkout:
Encrypted and secured by Google
Like all Google products, Google Pay comes with security protections to help safeguard your account and personal data from security threats. And when you pay in stores, it shares a virtual account number instead of your real card details with the merchant. In other words, it's got your back so your real card details stay safe.
Peace of Mind
If your phone is ever lost or stolen, you can lock and earse it from anywhere with Find My Device.
Getting Started is Simple
- Download the app from Google Play or check to see if it's already installed on your phone.
- Open the app and touch the plus sign + at the bottom right.
- Touch Add a credit or debit card
- Use the camera to capture your card information or enter it manually
- Agree to the Terms & Conditions
- You may be prompted to call the Customer Care Center to verify your identity