You can even get email notifications when your checking account is running low. Online Banking and Bill Pay are free with all nonbusiness (personal) accounts, and only take a moment to enroll.
- Pay bills and view balances
- Transfer funds between your Amegy Bank accounts and your accounts at other financial institutions[cite::1101::cite]
- Make loan payments and calculate future payoffs
- Card Alerts[cite::1217::cite] monitors your account activity in virtually real-time and notifies you on your mobile phone when preset card account conditions are triggered.
- View account statements, notices, and tax documents online with eDocuments
- Enroll in mobile banking
- Move your money digitally with direct deposit, automatic withdrawals and Zelle® payments[cite::1007::cite]
- Dispute an unauthorized ACH or card transaction on your account
- Download to your financial management software
- Reorder checks[cite::1101::cite]
- Setup easy, online travel notifications—notify us of your travel plans online and help prevent your credit or debit card from being blocked while traveling.
What You Need To Enroll
- An Amegy Bank personal checking, money market or savings account (e.g. interest earned, refunds, etc...)
- Amegy Bank Visa Debit Card or ATM card number & PIN
- Last 4 digits of your SSN
- The date and amount of your last deposit to your checking or savings account
- 15 minutes to complete the process